Thursday, October 15, 2009

Storage Bag Test

I bought a storage bag recently.  Just one, to see if they really work.  I thought I'd test it out on a big bulky comforter that we're not using.  It's taking up one huge shelf and it's stuffed in there.

The comforter . . .


The bag . . .

It's really big.  I bought the largest one but I should have read the size.  32" X 48"  It's kinda overkill.

The comforter in the bag . . .


And, finally, the bag and the comforter minus the air. 




It's really thin.
The bag is too big to go back on the shelf so under the bed it goes.
I'll use these again, just not quite so big.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm obsessed with those bags, but I usually wind up overfilling them so they don't shrink small enough.

Karen said...

....very cool.

marlene@ByTheSeam said...

I have wondered about them myself, now I don't have to wonder anymore. Thanks.