Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Pay It Forward, Part 3



Well, there were only two volunteers for "Pay It Forward" in spite of Karen's encouragement, and everyone knows that when there aren't enough volunteers, then there is a draft. Packages went out today for the two volunteers and also to one draftee! I chose someone that I know "pays it forward" every day just by his/her nature. I am fortunate to know a lot of people like that but I just chose one. Watch your mail!

And could you let me know when your package arrives? You can just leave a comment. Thanks!

3 comments:

Karen said...

woopee! Can't wait to get mine! Wondering who the third person is...................

Anonymous said...

Kathleen, I believe I recognize that pretty quilt at the top of your blog! I'm sure enjoying it!Thank you SO much, it keeps me warm at night. See you tomorrow!
Deb

Anonymous said...

Thanks again Kath, I love all of the stuff