Thursday, June 12, 2008

Another walk


I went for another walk today and walked a little further than yesterday. I found these wildflowers/weeds hiding in the long grass on the side of the road. Every few feet there was another bunch. . . I've always heard it's important to set goals so I have done that - the DQ! It's two miles away so that'll be perfect. Two miles there, a break, and then a two mile walk back while I enjoy my Blizzard! PERFECT! Now, you might think that the DQ would negate all the benefits of the walk, but I'm going to eat the ice cream anyway, so the walk puts me that much further ahead! I'm a bit of a wimp so I'll give myself three weeks to reach my goal. In the meantime I'll have to drive to the DQ.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kath
What fun reading your bloqs. You are such a gifted writer....Have a wonderful weekend, and yes, you've reminded me to pray for the self-less troops giving their time and all for us. We should never forget to lift them up in prayer. Thanks for your reminder.

Jo