Tuesday, September 23, 2008

On Point - Another Block Finished

I'm a Happy Camper... I found time to sew again today. I finished the second block of the first month of the Block of the Month project I'm working on.



A few of the seams are a bit off, but if the perfectionist bug hits I've got a couple weeks before the next month's blocks arrive so I could get "froggy" and fix it all... ribbit, ribbit. And it'll be Spring before the block actually goes in a quilt so no need to rush it. We'll see, maybe I'll just accept the imperfections.
I still like it and it went together rather quickly and easily, just like the first one.

4 comments:

Karen said...

Don't you dare fix it....its perfect just the way it is. If you get the urge to fix it, start a new block/project....it'll take your mind off any 'imperfections' you see. BTW, working on getting a Tuesday off so we can quilt....I'll let you know. I'm excited!

Anonymous said...

I think it is awesome. Sew what if there are a few imprefections. Who said life was perfect?

Col

Kathleen said...

Yuo're sew fnuny!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the colors in this block and it's such a nice design as well.