Wednesday, February 2, 2011

14 Reasons

This week's Iron Craft challenge (#5) said to make a valentine.  I sewed this happy looking, heart and flower filled fabric to a piece of colored paper using a heart stitch and red thread.



Inside I wrote "14 Reasons I Love You" and then wrote 14 reasons.  This idea came from a post last February on Tea Rose Home.    She was brave and actually showed her list.  Me, I'm not so brave.  I wrote my list but I smudged the picture.  Yep, I'm a scaredy cat.


Tune in tomorrow for the Krafter Show challenge which will consist of a valentine, a new-to-me technique/project and, from the Brown Paper Bag, crayons.

3 comments:

Linda/Thistledown and Co. said...

Cute project and I would have blurred my list too. LOL

Denise :) said...

Kathleen, now *I'm* taking notes! This is darling, and I love the fabric you used! Oh, and I don't blame you one bit for blurring your list! :)

Unknown said...

What a beautiful card! I love the colours.