10. The prizes are "quilty"
9. No snarky comments from the other contestants.
8. You get a whole week to finish, not just 2 days.
7. "Tim Gunn" always says nice things.
6. It's a great stashbuster.
5. You get all week to admire the results, not just a quick runway show.
4. It's quilts, not clothes. duh
3. You get a week off between each challenge .... the brain appreciates the rest!
2. No one goes home.
And, the number one reason Project QUILTING is BETTER than Project RUNWAY...
1. Anyone can play... for all challenges... or just one... you choose.