Friday, July 16, 2010

Brag Alert

Excuse me while I toot my own horn for a minute or two.



Class: Quilt, machine quilted
Map Quilt won first place!!!
Stars and Nine Patch - second place

Class: Quilt, child's size, machine quilted
Birdie Quilt - second place
Splashes of Red - third place

Class: Quilt, miniature, hand quilted
Tea Party Scraps - second place

Class: Wallhanging, quilted
Rectangle Challenge - second place

Wow!  That was fun!

Now excuse me while I attempt to fit my head through the doorway so I can get back to my sewing room.

8 comments:

Sheila said...

Congratulations , wonderful that you placed so well on all your quilts!

The Hillbilly Wife said...

Wear your new great big head proud!! Well deserved, Congrats!

Jeanie said...

Keep that big head and make the door wider! You've earned it....Congratulations!

Karen said...

U. R. AWESOME!!!! how so exciting!!!!!!

imquilternity said...

LOL...Congratulations!! And, if you're head's a bit swelled....well, it should be. You did an awesome job.

Col said...

Go sister Go Sister
You quilts are amazing!!

Anonymous said...

Nice work!

rae said...

Congrats! That's wonderful!