Saturday, August 2, 2008

Project Linus Quilt Finished

I finished my quilt to be donated to Project Linus. I thought I'd have time to make two but just finished sewing the binding on this one this morning. I got so involved in the best way to press the seams for less bulk.... what a puzzle. I like puzzles but GEEZ. There's gotta be a better way. I had some time this afternoon, so when I brought the quilt in I stayed for a bit. It sounded like the day was a big success. I think I heard a count of 98 quilts, and that was when there was still an hour or so to go.

Sure is a bright quilt.... guess that's what happens when you use bright fabrics. It was fun... on to the next project. Or maybe I should finish a WIP.

2 comments:

Karen said...

OMG! Its beautiful!! I love the bright colors!

AJ said...

I love it, so bright and cheerful. I also really like the design you picked.