Monday, October 25, 2010

A Quick Finish for A Quick Test

The new foot for my quilting machine is different from the broken one it replaced.  I didn't want to put someone else's quilt on the frame before testing it so I made a quick table runner just to have something to quilt.


 Yep, it worked just fine!

The binding still needs to be done but that can wait...  there's quilting to do!

4 comments:

kwiltmakr said...

Your table runner looks very fall like and it doesn't look like you had any trouble adjusting to the new foot. Have fun quilting.

Pat said...

What fun colors in your placemat. Glad the new foot worked out well.

"Lois Grebowski" said...

Cute table runner... LOVE IT! Looks like you have that foot conquered... YAY!

Karen said...

Very cute...love the pattern and the colors. Sew on, Sistah....I mean auntie ;)